Submissions for 2022 are now open. Entries must be submitted through the online platform. Entrants may submit any number of entries into any number of categories, but a separate online entry form is required for each.
To enter the awards:
- Entries are open to professional journalists, i.e. representatives of the media, professional journalism organizations (unions/associations/societies), and freelance journalists.
- Materials published in printed media, posted on media websites and media outlets are accepted for participation.
- Please fill in the form with the details for each entry. If entering the video category, upload the video on google drive and add the link on the form where indicated.
- If entering a print article, upload a pdf version of the article.
- Submit your entry form by clicking the ‘Submit Form’ button at the bottom of the page when complete.
- Entries are not complete until the entry form is completed, media uploaded.
- Checks will be made for plagiarism and any entrant found to have submitted work that is not their own will be automatically disqualified.